“These birthmoms have all expressed that we are the first people to help them to feel loved, and SEEN. They adore their name they speak about the name of being seen, and how important that is, and how it just hits exactly their feelings of wanting to be seen every single week!”
– Treion, SEEN Program Facilitator
Pregnancy centers and churches have long provided care and support for post-abortion and parenting, but what about birth mothers who have placed for adoption?
Your donation of $100 will sponsor her to go through the SEEN program for an entire year. Donations provide qualifying PRCs with SEEN curriculum for a reduced cost. Sponsor Her donors will receive monthly newsletter reports and a special bracelet as a reminder to pray for your sponsored Birth Mother in her healing.
Start a group in your area
You will receive:
- Training to launch your group
- Monthly video curriculum and workbook
- Ideas to help plan fun social events
- Monthly support check in’s with other leaders and Abiding Love staff
- Each group receives a special box with workbooks, pens, gifts, and activities that reinforce each month’s topic
Help birth mothers in your local area create community and thrive together.